We will offer a comprehensive boiler service in accordance with the manufacturer’s directions. This includes examining the basic safety of your boiler and central heating installation and ensure it is working as proficiently as is possible. We will check and clean all components and use state-of-the-art diagnostics equipment to make sure everything is working correctly. It may be a good idea to consider power flushing at the same time. Our business and reputation is continuing to grow by building good relationships with our clients.
Advantages of servicing a boiler include:
- Increasing the longevity of the boiler. We dismantle the boiler before cleaning and lubricating components where required.
- Reducing heating bills by ensuring that the boiler runs as efficiently as possible.
- Decreasing the risk of pricey and stress filled breakdowns.
- Making certain that the manufacturers service requirements are satisfied to validate your warranty.
- Advice on low-cost system control upgrades to bring down fuel costs.
Important safety checks such as making certain no harmful levels of carbon monoxide and making sure there’s ample ventilation.. All work is thoroughly guaranteed, all of our heating engineers are professionals with a lot of experience. We will tackle any job, big or small, and take the utmost pride in supplying a friendly, professional and dependable level of service.
we cover the whole of the Addlestone area and we produce a professional, very affordable solution for all your boiler and heating requirements. For more information, a free quotation or to book an engineer for boiler servicing in Addlestone, contact Beesknees Heating Ltd today.